Thursday, March 3, 2011

Do you know the way to San Jose?

Do you know the way to San Jose?
I've been away so long. I may go wrong and lose my way.
Do you know the way to San Jose?
I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose.

L.A. is a great big freeway.
Put a hundred down and buy a car.
In a week, maybe two, they'll make you a star
Weeks turn into years. How quck they pass
And all the stars that never were
Are parking cars and pumping gas

You can really breathe in San Jose
They've got a lot of space. There'll be a place where I can stay
I was born and raised in San Jose
I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose


Ok, I wasn't born nor raised in San Jose... but I loved it and could easily see myself living there. I've been in a lot of places in Mexico, been in San Francisco and L.A. But I've never liked a place like I liked San Jose. Such a wonderful place.

I became addicted to Denny's. I'm a sucker for Pancakes, and being able to eat as many as I wanted for only four bucks was amazing. We had breakfast and dinner at Denny's. We arrived late, so we only went to Denny's for dinner and headed back to our hotel to sleep.


@Denny's to get some eggs, pancakes, hot coco and nachos LOL

The day after, we woke up not so early and went back to Denny's for breakfast. After that we packed our things to go to the HP Pavillion for Linkin Park's concert. I had never taken a Light Train before, so it was once again a new experience for me.

Everything was Linkin Park that day...

We were at Guish and had to go to Santa Clara... but we didn't know heh, so we missed our stop and left at the next station, there a really nice man told us we were in the wrong way, so we took it back and got down in Santa Clara. There we walked to the Greyhound station to get our tickets to LA for the next day.

After that we walked to the HP Pavillion that was just some blocks away. I regret the fact that I didn't take pictures of San Jose (I didn't want to waste my camera's battery for the concert). But San Jose has become my favorite place in the universe. I have to come back, I'd do anything to live there someday. I just loved it.

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 comments:

Post a Comment