Thursday, March 3, 2011

Everybody comes to... Hollywood!

The last stop Los Angeles. Leaving San Jose was hard. We took the light train to go to Santa Clara and walked to the Greyhound station... walking all those streets again made me want to stay, I wanted to stay there forever.

But my lifetime dream was going to Los Angeles. My mom and uncle goes there like three times a year since I was a kind and I always wanted to go. And it didn't let me down, I loved it. We crashed at my cousin Jenny's house the entire time we were in LA. I finally got to meet my nieces (Natalie and Mia) and nephew Marco, and saw again my nieces Julie and Sabrina. We spent an amazing time. The first time, ironically, we ended up having tacos and burritos at King Taco... yeah, right... I traveled all the way there to eat Mexican food LOL.

What we mostly did in LA was shopping, so I spent a lot of time in a mall or a shop. But one night my auntie Gelly took us to Hollywood. Another dream come true. Jorge and I took a lot of pictures of the stars... a lady told us "You'll spend the whole night doing that, hope your camera have a lot of space" LOL. Here are my favorite stars.




We then went to the Kodak Theater that was getting ready for the Academy Awards. And the coolest part of the night happened.

- I always loved Johnny Depp's hands because they seemed small and delicate. And now I know just how small his hands are LOL...

- I'm freaking over AL PACINO's hand prints... omg omg omg THE GODFATHER, THE FUCKING DEVIL AL PACINO!

- And the best of BESTS... I'm holding ROBERT DOWNEY Jr's HAND!!! Awww he has small hands too (so does Al). For anyone that doesn't know... Robert Downey Jr. is my favorite actor... so, another fanatic dream come true (ok, I didn't get to meet him... but I at least touched something he touched first LOL).

- Look... his hand is almost the same size as mine hehe they all have small hands haha. Awwww ROBERT DOWNEY JR!!!

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 comments:

Post a Comment